Personal Fitness Training & Nutrition
Personal Fitness Training
Our PFT programs are specifically designed for a variety of individuals who are or may be; overweight or obese, out of shape, recovering from injury, unhealthy and/ or are at health risk.
PFT programs are also for those looking to gain; lean muscle mass (hypertrophy), tone up or rip up (hypotrophy), increase athletic or sport performance. Each of our PFT Programs are designed utilizing an integrated training format, employing both cardio (aerobic) and resistance (anaerobic) exercises, in a scientific and methodical manner.
A series of evaluations will be performed to determine which exercises are best for each individual to achieve their own specific and desired results.
Each session is an hour long, private or semi-private sessions are avaiable.
Below is a list of areas of focused training utilized within a PFT program.
- Flexibility: total extensibility of all soft tissue
- Balance: the ability to sustain or return the body’s center of mass or line of gravity over its base of support.
- Stability: the ability of the body to maintain postural equilibrium and support joints during movement.
- Speed: the ability to move the body in one intended direction as fast as possible.
- Agility: the ability to accelerate decelerate stabilize and change directions while maintaining proper posture.
- Quickness: the ability to react and change body positions with maximum rate of force production in all planes of motion from all body positions during functional activities.
- Stamina: the ability to sustain prolonged physical or mental effort.
- Endurance: the ability to produce force and maintain it for prolonged periods of time.
- Strength: the ability to provide the neuro-muscular system with internal tension and exert force against an external resistance.
- Power: the ability to exert maximal force in the shortest period of time.
Included in our Personal Fitness Training program is a Nutritional/ Dietary Evaluation and Counseling. Nutrition is one of the three components that make up our overall health and fitness. Exercise and a healthy lifestyle being the other two.
By definition nutrition is; the sum of processes by which animal or plant takes in and utilizes food substances. What is nutritious? In general, all whole, naturally grown/ raised foods are considered nutritious and healthy, while processed, unnaturally grown/ raised foods are not considered nutritious and are very unhealthy. However, be aware there are ALWAYS exceptions to the rule.
In this program you will learn the truth and the myths about your health, nutrition and how to get into to the best shape of your life.
Personal Fitness Training costs $360 per month for 3 one hour personal training sessions each week. In addition to personalized workouts, private instruction also includes fitness evaluations, weight and body measurements, dietary and nutritional counseling, and an eating and exercise plan - everything needed to transform your body and your life.